Business Development / Financial Administrator
- Jivy Group VIP
- Вид занятости:
JivyGroup is a fast growing international software engineering company headquartered in Chisinau.
A customer-focused approach, conformance to global standards and the constant quest for top-class quality have enabled JivyGroup to sustain the export to leading international companies for over 8 years since its foundation in 2012.
Our mission is to develop products and technologies that empower any person in the world to thrive online. We bring extraordinary client-facing solutions and we offer our vast experience in creating advanced, tailor-made platforms in the following areas: Financial Industry, Marketing Technologies, FinTech and Gaming Industry.
We are on the hunt for a proactive person to manage various IT projects for the company, related to payment processing solutions, but not only.
The successful candidate will be required to research and provide ideas and solutions to meet the various challenges of the business.
- Fluent English language skills to be able to communicate with the team worldwide;
- Experience in the related fields for at least 2 years;
- Analytically minded;
- Technical background (IT);
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with new and existing partnerships;
- Excellent workload management and organizational skills as well as the ability to work autonomously;
- Experience in the financial services sectors, will be an advantage. A plus will be to have proven exposure in procuring and maintaining various online payment methods.
- Have the capability to negotiate, close and manage deals;
- Design a creative solution to various money processing challenges;
- Create solid business relationships with business partners;
- Manage the technical aspects of the implementation in collaboration with the IT team;
- Prepare reports and analysis of the performance of the various solutions;
- Research market practices.
You are very welcome to apply for this by sending your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those short listed will be contacted.