Scrum Master @ Pentalog
- Pentalog VIP
- Вид занятости:
- Опыт работы от 3 лет
About the project:
Pentalog is hiring for the Scrum Master role a person who truly knows how to be a mentor, coach,
motivator and servant-leader for an Agile team.
What will be there for you:
• Big team ~ 75 members
• Agile / Scaled Scrum
• Cross functional teams
• Java / Kafka / AWS / Vuejs / Multitenat architecture
• Day-to-day communication with the client
• CTO support for the professional growth
Our client is a U.S. educational company that offers low-price, online higher education courses that are
equivalent to general courses required for a bachelor's degree.
• 3+ years of experience as a Project manager / Scrum Master / Team lead;
• Excellent command of Agile software delivery methodologies;
• Understanding of software development cycle time;
• Has hands on experience working with a Product Owner or has a Product Owner experience
• Good communication skills;
• Exceptional leadership skills as you will play a model role and influence your team with your
knowledge and Agile-infused experience of delivery;
• Good analytical skills;
• The ability to respond to issues/problems related to the team or project, in a quick and effective
• Proficient in English.
• Work from Home possibility;
• Attractive salary package;
• Meal tickets;
• Additional health insurance;
• Attractive referral program;
• Trainings and career development opportunities;
• Integration in a dynamic and multicultural working environment.
• English classes;
• Working in a stable company.
If interested, please email your resume to: email@example.com
Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a digital one-stop shop of services that disrupts
traditional value chains. The company is operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam,
USA and Germany. The company employs over 1200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic,
multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and
where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.