DevOps engineer in FinTech project @ Jivy Group
- Jivy Group VIP
- Вид занятости:
- Опыт работы от 3 лет
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who is passionate about quality and committed to innovation.
JivyGroup is a high-energy, high-velocity organization and requires someone who is fast learner, good team player, flexible, creative and smart. You will work with developers to make them more productive, and work with DevOps to ensure production performance, stability, and cost-effectiveness.
- Own the build management process and tools; enable teams to plugin their team-specific build, test, and artifact creation logic;
- Build and manage development, testing, integration and production environments, in a fully-automated fashion;
- Work closely with the Architect to create a highly available and resilient cloud-based SaaS platform, including green-blue deployment / canary servers / gradual deployment;
- Create monitoring tools to find problems early and accurately, and create automated resolution procedures;
- Monitor, resolve and/or escalate to development infrastructure failures, and ensure that we exceed our SLAs;
- Learn on the job, explore and select new technologies.
- Linux administrator with networking experience;
- Solid experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies such as EC2; VPC, EKS, ECS, S3, LB, FW, CloudFront, RDS, Cloudwatch is a must;
- Experience with Kubernetes and Kubernetes ecosystem (Prometheus, Helm, EFK stack, etc.) is a must;
- Experience with ElasticSearch/Kibana/Grafana is a must;
- Infrastructure as code process understanding/experience (Terraform or Cloudformation) is a must;
- Proven experience in CI/CD: Jenkins, Jenkins X (optional), GitHub;
- Proven experience in programming languages Golang or Python and Bash;
- Experience with MySql (advantage);
- Windows administrator (advantage);
- Experience with Security best practices (advantage);
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
We offer you a most competitive benefits package, including:
- Generous salaries, bonuses;
- Team of Tech Gurus;
- Challenging projects;
- Flexible work hours;
- Modern office and working environments;
- Parking area;
- Diversity of fresh fruits & snacks for your choice;
- English classes;
- Uniquely open work environment in an international company.
You are very welcome to apply for the job by sending us an e-mail including your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.