User Acquisition Manager @ Molenu
- Molenu VIP
- Вид занятости:
- Full-time, Part-time
At Molenu, we develop backend technology for mobile apps used by hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world.
Some of the company projects have been featured by Apple or mentioned by MTV, DailyMail, Insider, Cosmopolitan, BusinessInsider, Buzzfeed, Papermag, People, MSN, Yahoo News and many other global media outlets.
- Strong analytical skills – able to understand variables and apply logic to new problems
- 1+ years driving performance media buys on Facebook, Google, Applovin and other networks
- High competency in Excel (or Tableau)
- Proactive. Will follow up when things don’t get resolved
- Results-oriented – takes ownership of failures and communicates learnings to the rest of the team
- Lead paid acquisition and retargeting efforts across all platforms to achieve volume, quality and ROI goals
- Analyze the performance of marketing campaigns with data and metrics and optimize accordingly.
- Develop innovative solutions
- Monitor user behavior and LTV and provide regular reporting on results
- Identify new partners, platforms and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance
- Managing daily campaign spend and strategic relationships with key partners such as Google, Facebook, and AppleSearchAds, Unity, Ironsource and etc., making sure to be in line with targets
- Keeping up to date on the latest UA strategies and technologies and assisting in improving solution offerings
Send us your CV by clicking the button Send CV.