Anti-Money Laundering Specialist @ Agile Partners
- Agile Partners VIP
- Контактное лицо:
- Stela Micusa
- Вид занятости:
- Опыт работы от 5 лет
We are looking for an AML Specialist who will be responsible for analyzing suspicious activity through reviewing reports, alerts and researching customer information regarding accounts and transaction activity suspected of being related to money laundering, and/or OFAC issues.
Applicants must be analytical, detail oriented, organized, and professional with the ability to conduct research and draw conclusions.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Work in a big, modern office in the center of the city, on the 1st line of Ștefan cel Mare boulevard
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses. Team's culture and your happiness is our top priority
- The opportunity to leave a mark in building amazing Fintech products, delivered globally, with an international impact on people’s lives and businesses
- Full social package and official employment. The company is an IT Park resident
- Premium courses and trainings so you can enhance your skills are provided
- Friendly work environment, with a big relax zone and modern kitchen
- Free tea, coffee, sweets and weekly fruits included
- Responsible for analyzing and monitoring various forms of potentially suspicious transactions and customer online banking activity to identify potential money laundering risks.
- Reviews client transactions that may violate anti-money laundering or economic sanctions laws and regulations of multiple countries in which the firm conducts business. Assesses these transactions by consulting the client's profile and past transactions with the company as well as public sources of information. Escalates issues to management for final decision-making.
- Reviews alerts, communications and workflows related to bank customer activity, OFAC compliance, negative news articles, and cash transactions and analyzes the money laundering risks thoroughly and timely. Reviews and respond to money laundering-related queries from other departments.
- Performs detailed research, analysis and due diligence on the backgrounds of high risk customers and prepares written memos to management.
- Follows up with additional points of contact throughout and outside of the organization as needed to identify additional information in support of the case.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has relevant work experience of at least 5 years in bank operations (or financial institution) suspicious activity monitoring.
- Has knowledge of banking and transaction processing, including concepts and principles – demonstrates industry and technical capability
- Excellent research, communication, writing and presentation English skills.
- Ability to analyze and to interpret information critically and present findings.
- Proven organizational skills, time management and attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ability to learn to use internal company systems.
- Experienced, or not afraid to work with multicultural teams
If you’re curious to learn more, we’d love to get to know you! Drop us a message with your CV or by clicking the button Send CV and our team will get in touch with you. Excited to hear from you!