Jr Recruiting Associate (remote) @ Ademeni
- Вид занятости:
- Опыт работы от 1 года
Ademeni’s mission is to relentlessly connect “dots” in the technology hiring space.
We are a technology recruiting agency with a focus on the North American market. Our clients span across different industries such as: fin-tech, healthcare, security, blockchain, and media.
We are looking for the best and brightest people, with the ambition to be part of a wining team. We work in a fast moving and challenging environment that is balanced with a great culture. As a key member of our team, you will bring a balance of creativity, focus, and determination.
You Will: source candidates through innovative techniques, utilizing online databases, internal databases, networking/meetups, referrals, research, cold calling, and your own personalized method. You will engage with candidates and hiring mangers and introduce them to each other, if a strong match is found. You will have the opportunity to interact with individuals in some of the most sought after companies in the world.
- Develop, execute & experiment with (new) sourcing strategies aimed at uncovering the easy to find but difficult to recruit technology candidate
- Connect and engage with hiring managers and maintain relationships
- Call, screen, and qualify technical candidates
- Immerse yourself in technology and become a market expert. You will maintain a standard of continuous improvement in sales, negotiations, and tech news.
- Work with clients to provide candidates with the best job search/recruiting experience
- You will work US EST hours.
The ideal candidate:
- 1+ years of sales, consulting, or recruiting experience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- High emotional intelligence and ability to cope well with deadlines
- BA or BS required, preferred degrees: Psychology, Human Resources, Marketing, Communication, Hospitality, Business, or Technology
- Attention to detail and high sense of accountability
- Must be fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to balance high expectations for team performance with a fun company culture
People who do well in this job have a competitive spirit, mental flexibility, creativity, hunger to grow (personally and professionally), desire for continuous improvement
- Exciting culture, to help you reach your full potential
- Attractive compensation package
- Vacation without boundaries
Send us your CV by clicking the button Send CV.