Senior CAD Technician @ HR-Consulting
- HR-Consulting VIP
- Вид занятости:
- Опыт работы от 3 лет
We are looking for a Senior CAD Technician to be based in Chisinau to support our expanding Autonomous Valet Parking team in London. We are in the process of developing technology for self-driving vehicles, specifically within the parking sector.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced CAD technician to apply their existing skills to create accurate models whilst mentoring a team of keen junior designers.
- Converting pointcloud data into 3D BIM/CAD models with a high level of accuracy and consistent self-checking.
- Leading a team of BIM/CAD technicians and being able to guide less experienced team members through a range of tasks.
- Coordinating work within a team, in line with the project requirements and in conjunction with other disciplines.
- Consistent review of project files for compliance with company standards / protocols.
- Liaising between the Moldovan and UK teams to keep a consistently high standard of work and report with team updates.
- Proven experience of working with 3D modelling software such as AutoCAD 3D, Revit, Solidworks or similar.
- High level of accuracy and an eye for detail.
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage a busy workflow.
- Self-motivated and happy to take responsibility for designs.
- Experience of generating 3D models from pointcloud data.
- Proven experience of leading a team and ability to mentor less knowledgeable technicians.
- Good knowledge of building construction and layouts.
Company is committed to building a great work environment for all our employees. Here are just a few of the benefits we offer:
- Unlimited annual leave - yup, time off is as important as time in the office, we all need to unwind and recharge our batteries!
- Flexible working hours.
- Training allowance.
- Cash bonus.
- Annual company retreat.
- Monthly socials.
- Time off for volunteering.
The chosen candidate will work the day shift, official salary, paid lunches, health insurance, paid national holidays, additional paid vacation, and the opportunity to build a career with a dynamic global company.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the button Send CV.
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code SCTM in the subject line or CV.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.