Department Manager Card Sales @ Petrom Moldova
- Petrom Moldova SRL VIP
- Вид занятости:
- Опыт работы от 5 лет
Department Manager Card Sales (JobRef: DM CS)
Petrom-Moldova is looking for a full time position of Department Manager Card Sales.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure the medium term/operational strategy of the card business line in the sales territory and of the customers as well as implement the strategy;
- Maximization of the profit margin in the sales territory;
- Competition activity monitoring/prevision on the business line;
- Develop sales strategy in alignment with management and peers;
- Define the strategy and activities in alignment with management, ensure cross country perspective
- Market analysis of the competitors;
- Market relevant suggestions for product improvement.
- Ensure and if necessary contribute to the acquisitions of Petrom card/wholesale customers and to the client service (field work/indoors service for the sales territories, intermediate, vendor, etc);
- Administration of card contracts and payment terms;
- Ensure the dunning process/risk management for Petrom Cards customers;
- Reporting the card operations results (sales, customer/transaction number);
- Reporting the cost and sales budget deviations and possible actions to correct the negative deviations.
- Analyze sales statistics; prepare reports;
- Control, motivate and develop his team, make proposals for the efficient management of the human resources available;
- Receiving requests and complaints from customers / authorities, formulating responses (analysis).
- Educational requirements: University degree;
- Work experience in the sales field: 5 -8 years;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in personnel management, business and project management, planning and budgeting;
- Proven track record in delivering results in a challenging business environment;
- Leadership skills and negotiations skills;
- Excellent organizational, conceptual and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Flexibility and willingness for business travel;
- Languages: English, Romanian, Russian;
- Computer literate;
- Skills of conflict resolution and crisis situations;
- Driving license – B category.
- Great dynamic Team;
- Motivating salary;
- Performance bonuses;
- Meal tickets;
- Sport allowance;
- Private health insurance;
- Training & personal development plan;
- Service car + laptop + phone;
- New office space and equipments.
If you think you are a proper candidate, please send your CV with photo and Cover Letter in English by clicking the button Send CV, specifying the position for which you are applying.
Only applicants who meet the requirements will be invited for interview.