Project Coordinator for European Clients
- Safeguard Global (formerly known as WorkFor)
- Вид занятости:
Safeguard Global (formerly known as WorkFor, https://work-for.com/) is a global provider of accounting, payroll, and HR administration services for international customers. We also help people get paid in over 179 countries through our global managed payroll and workforce solutions.
As a Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating daily activities between clients and workers, to effectively onboard new employees, manage them through the end to end process ensuring that the quality standards are met, and fulfilling Safeguard’s commitment to its clients and employees.
As a Project Coordinator, your key responsibilities would include:
- Planning and coordinating project activities for timely completion;
- Interacting with various teams to coordinate project tasks;
- Tracking project progress and ensure all project activities are completed on-time;
- Monitoring regularly project scheduling to determine any delays;
- Analysing and resolving project issues in a timely and accurate manner;
- Communicating clearly and correctly with clients, partners, and employees;
- Reviewing project requirements and processing documentation in a timely manner;
- Acting as a brand ambassador and good steward to the company.
We would love to hear from you if:
- You like to communicate with people and enjoy working in a team;
- You speak English. If you know another language, that would be a great asset;
- You have an international relations/economic/linguistics or other education background and would enjoy working in this field. We also welcome students in their last year at University who are eager to put their knowledge into practice;
- You consider yourself an accurate, well-organised, and responsible person;
- You are excited to develop yourself in an international environment;
- You have experience in project management, this would be a plus, but not a requirement. We have great people here who will be more than happy to share their knowledge with you.
- You are trusted and never compromise your ethics.
What we can offer to you?
- Enthusiastic team and caring work atmosphere;
- International working environment and chance to be part of a passionate team of professionals from every corner of the globe;
- Opportunity to learn a new field, to develop yourself, and to achieve great things;
- Flexible internal policies and a team that loves to laugh;
- International travelling and great career growth;
- “Fun” area where you can have some rest and enjoy some time with your colleagues (play station, ping-pong table, beanbags, gym area + shower, etc.);
- Cosy office (modern, perfectly equipped, city centre located) and as usual, tea, coffee, milk, and other “regulars”.
We are a rapidly growing team with great clients and great opportunities for those who are seeking a new challenge. At Safeguard, we are passionate about what we do, and we encourage our people to share the same vision. If you are ready for a new beginning, it is the time to join our journey. Please send your CV to email@example.com indicating the position you are applying for or apply directly