Data Warehouse Engineer @ Orange Systems
- Orange Moldova VIP
- Контактное лицо:
- Вид занятости:
- Опыт работы от 3 лет
Orange Moldova is part of Orange Group with a total customer base of 269 million customers on 5 continents. Our mission is to be always in touch to connect what’s essential in our clients life and to offer a unique experience to each client.
Orange Moldova is looking for a new colleagues to fill in the position of Data Warehouse Engineer with objective to develop and support DWH data flows, processes and algorithms for company’s reporting needs, to build new datamart models and integrate data warehouse system with reporting tools and Bigdata ecosystem.
what you will be doing:
- Understanding business requirements and providing IT solutions
- Designing, development and testing new data loaders, data marts and reports
- Maintenance and optimization of existing data flows and reports
- Integration of MIS DWH with other platforms and IS.
- Testing and documentation of the developments
what we are looking for:
- University degree in Mathematics/Informatics/Computer Science
- Oracle 11g and Postgre SQL databases knowledge
- Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL, SQL and code review capabilities
- At least 3 years of experience in Oracle database programming
- ETL, DataMarts and DWH principles
- Skills in Qlikview development/dashboard are highly appreciated
- Linux shell scripting knowledge would be a plus
- Experience in BigData stack (Hadoop/HDFS/MapReduce, Hive, Sqoop, HBase, Kafka, Spark, Solr) would be a very big plus
- Technical English in corresponding area is a must
- Knowledge of accounting principles would be a plus
- Experience in telecommunications business is an advantage
- Autonomy, initiative and responsibility
what's in it for you:
- a unique learning experience in our company
- working experience with great potential for growth
- competitive salary
- wide range of benefits
If you share the same views, please send us your CV by clicking the button Send CV.
Str. Alba Iulia 75, Chişinău, Moldova