QA Engineer @ ASSIST Software
- ASSIST Software
- Кишинёв, Suceava
- Вид занятости:
- Опыт работы от 1 года
We are looking for a QA engineer to join our fast paced agile team in Suceava, Romania.
The ideal candidate will have experience in testing, have initiative and be a good team player. Our team needs new members who have the potential to evolve personally and professionally.
- Attention to detail and well organized;
- Minimum 1+ year experience in software testing and cross-browser compatibility testing;
- Knowledge of the QA cycle (e.g. requirements analysis, test case identification, test scripts authoring, execution, defect tracking, status, reporting of results);
- Abillity to create test plans, develop procedures and execute tests;
- Good English oral & written communication skills;
- Experience with automated testing tools;
- Leadership experience is desirable;
- ISTQB certification is a plus.
- Analyse specifications for full non-ambiguous requirements;
- Writing test plans, complete with time estimates for completion;
- Managing defects by recording, reporting, analysing and tracking to resolution;
- Communicating with developers and clients to solve issues;
- Contribute in improving workflow and coding standards;
- Bring valuable input to our new projects;
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Competitive salary;
- Relocation package for 2 months;
- Employment documents support regardless of the citizenship status;
- Team events and interesting tech conferences;
- Technical workshops, certifications, courses, books;
- Health Care Insurance;
- English classes.
If you are looking for an opportunity where your talent and creativity are valued and rewarded, send us your CV by clicking the button Send CV.