International Recruitment Specialist - Proficient in English at „WalletHub”
- Контактное лицо:
- Mariela Cristina Mustata
- Вид занятости:
WalletHub is one of the leading personal finance destinations in the US, and it's rapidly growing its Romanian operation (currently over 40 members working remotely). We're looking for motivated and competitive Data Entry Specialist for a full-time, permanent, remote position.
You are the ideal candidate for this job if you have:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree from a reputed local university;
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Advanced Internet and Excel skills;
- Great Social & Communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills and work ethic;
- Great English.
- Processing applications and providing feedback to candidates;
- Evaluating candidate performance during the recruitment process;
- Maintaining and developing resume and candidate database;
- Managing job postings;
- Outreach to potential candidates through social networks, professional groups and associations, universities etc;
- Performing research and providing recommendations on new recruiting sources and techniques.
- Very competitive salary ($800-$1400) based on skills and prior experience;
- Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations;
- The ability to work overtime for added income;
- Free training provided;
- 100% remote position.
Expected work schedule is 45-50 hours/week Monday to Friday.
All selected candidates will have to pass a series of tests that focus on their English skills, Excel skills and attention to details.
More about WalletHub
WalletHub is a high-growth fintech company based in Washington, D.C. that is looking for talented, hard-working individuals to help us reshape personal finance. More specifically, we are harnessing the power of data analytics and artificial intelligence to build the brain of a smart financial advisor, whose services we’re offering to everyone for free. The WalletHub brain enables users to make better financial decisions in a fraction of the time with three unique features:
1) Customized Credit-Improvement Tips: WalletHub identifies improvement opportunities and guides you through the necessary corrections.
2) Personalized Money-Saving Advice: WalletHub’s savings brain constantly scours the market for load-lightening opportunities, bringing you only the best deals.
3) Wallet Surveillance: Personal finance isn’t as scary with 24/7 credit monitoring providing backup, notifying you of important credit-report changes.
In addition to the valuable intelligence the brain provides, WalletHub is the first and only service to offer free credit scores and full credit reports that are updated on a daily basis absent of user interaction, rather than weekly or monthly and only when a user logs in. Some other services hang their hats on free credit scores and reports, yet they’re still inferior to what WalletHub considers minor pieces to a much larger puzzle.
We're based in Washington, DC, but most of our team members work remotely from every corner of the world.
Job Type: Full-time