Найдите подходящую работу!
Java Developer at „Pentalog”
- Pentalog CHI
- Контактное лицо:
- Elena Ciorba
- Вид занятости:
- Опыт работы от 3 лет
You will be part of the team developing homes and buildings monitoring and control products, such as security, fire and air conditioning systems.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Engineer shall be responsible for technical implementation of IOT framework modules
- Involvement in the full software development life cycle.
- Design and define the interaction between the different component pieces.
- Develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Compliance with build/release, code reviews and configuration management process.
- Responsibility to develop unit/integration test cases for the project module.
- 3+ years of development experience
- Passion for coding & driving quality delivery through automation
- Skills (one or more from the following): Core Java & Java Fundamentals & Java Classes, Packages and Methods, Java Collections framework, Exception Handling, Logging, JDBC, I/O Package Multithreading, XML Handling
- Strong in Data Structure, OOPs concepts, Algorithm and SQL scripting
- Good problem solving skills.
- Experience in working with TDD / BDD development approaches
- Experience working in Agile methodology for product releases
- Database : SQL Server, Oracle;
- Misc: caching, event-based, non-blocking/async, multi-threaded systems.
- Tools Usage : Eclipse / IntelliJ IDE, Gradle, JIRA, Bamboo, Clockworks
- Competitive salary and bonuses.
- English and French classes.
- Challenging projects and a chance to work within both a professional and a friendly environment.
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life in a stable and supportive working environment.