- Safeguard Global VIP
- Вид занятости:
- Опыт работы от 5 лет
Who we are: Safeguard Global is an outsourcing company that provides services of Payroll, Accounting, HR Administration, Staff Leasing etc. We can hire and pay anywhere in the world.
What we do: We equip organizations with the technology, local expertise, and service to adapt to an ever-shifting global market
Role overview: Financial Manager will deal with financial reporting & analysis, assist in financial planning and preparing of financial statements.
- Collection, analysis and documenting of financial information and current transactions in the Financial Application;
- Recovery of financial documentation for previous reporting periods;
- Analysis of tax reviews of the countries where the company operates;
- Assistance for Senior Financial Manager with the preparation of financial statements.
Skills and Experience:
- 5 years of experience in an accounting\finance role
- Experience in an international company is a plus
- Experience with financial accounting and balance sheets
- Excellent communication skills, including the English Language
- Excel skills
Benefits of joining Safeguard:
- Internal referral bonus beginning with 350 USD
- Opportunities for certification and Training (Safeguard University, Percipio)
- Smart working (Work from Home)
- International environment
- Multicultural Diversity
Want to know more? See Our Values
Fun: Games, tennis table, gym, online (off-line) team-buildings company-wide and also for each Team.
Caring: Give some time to your community, 2 paid days for charity, and other days off paid by the company for specific reasons
Passion/Talent: Safeguard Global has dedicated employees with a huge professional background and ready to share all that knowledge with you!
We are looking forward to find a highly motivated person to join the team and provide support on a range of key finance functions. Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org