- Safeguard Global VIP
- Вид занятости:
- Опыт работы от 1 года
Who we are: Safeguard Global is an outsourcing company that provides services of Payroll, Accounting, Hr Administration, Staff Leasing, etc. We can hire and pay anywhere in the world.
What we do: We equip organizations with the technology, local expertise, and service to adapt to an ever-shifting global market
Role overview: The Team Leader will be responsible for supervising, guiding, and motivating a team. You will be there to encourage colleagues to work together and ensure they’re delivering great customer service. You’ll organise and delegate workload to ensure deliverables met.
- Set clear team goals and measure KPIs
- Oversee day-to-day teams' operation and performance
- Communicate with teams about their performance
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Highlight training needs and provides coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Plan and organize team-building activities
- Keep team engaged & motivated
- Set quarterly objectives for the team aligning with department goals. Monitor objectives to ensure individual and department success
- Support GEO Manager to recruit, train & manage new team members
- Hold regular team meetings to review successes and challenges
- Manage client escalations & expectations
- At least 2 years of experience as a Team Leader
- Excellent customer service skills
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- KPI driven
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Internal referral bonus beginning with 500 USD
- Opportunities for certification and Training (Safeguard University, Percipio)
- Smart working (Work from Home)
- International environment
- Multicultural Diversity
Fun: Games, tennis table, gym, online (off-line) team-buildings company-wide and also for each Team.
Caring: Give some time to your community, 2 paid days for charity, and other days off paid by the company for specific reasons
Passion/Talent Safeguard Global has dedicated employees with a huge professional background and ready to share all that knowledge with you!
We are a rapidly growing team with great clients and great opportunities for those who are seeking a new challenge. At Safeguard, we are passionate about what we do, and we encourage our people to share the same vision. If you are ready for a new beginning, it is time to join our journey. Please send your CV to email@example.com indicating the position you are applying for.