- Amdaris VIP
- Вид занятости:
WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions our blended model of resources across Europe. We are growing aggressively and we are now looking for a .NET Developer to embark on an international project and work with the latest technologies alongside the brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment.
We are offering stimulating salaries plus a great range of benefits, including the opportunity of building and enhancing yourself a successful career within a highly reputable organisation. A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead by example and promote good team spirit and collaboration.
The main purpose of the role is to write clean and scalable code using .NET programming languages, testing and deploying applications and systems to improve existing software. You will participate in requirements analysis and prioritise tasks, collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture and revise, update, refactor and debug code.
As a .NET Developer, you will have to develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC) and serve as an expert on applications, providing technical support for programs and applications to customers and other team members. You will have to engage with key stakeholders, both internal and external, providing expertise and technical leadership to functional project teams.
The successful .NET Developer will use analytical and problem-solving skills to develop solutions which may include a variety of complex business requirements and troubleshoot technical programs, products and applications and redesigning programs as needed to make them more efficient and effective. You will need to have the ability to learn new products and technologies as they become available to find the best methods for using them.
- Proven experience as a .NET Engineer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET (including Core) framework, SQL Server and design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, WCF)
- Advocate of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Familiarity with Azure platforms and CI/CD pipeline in the cloud
- Knowledge of TDD and BDD approaches in software development
- Strong attention to detail
- Opportunities for certification and training
- Internal referral bonus up to EUR 1.000
- English courses
- Gym allowance
- Medical Reimbursement
- Full salary covered up to 20 days of sickness
- Flexible working hours
- Loyalty scheme
- Team building activities, special events and conferences
- UK/EU Travel opportunities
- Snacks and drinks in the office