Customer Support Manager
- Safeguard Global VIP
- Вид занятости:
- Опыт работы от 1 года
Who we are: Safeguard Global is an outsourcing company that provides services of Payroll, Accounting, HR Administration, Staff Leasing etc. We can hire and pay anywhere in the world.
What we do: We equip organizations with the technology, local expertise and service to adapt to an ever-shifting global market
- Maintain high customer service levels.
- Enforce customer service policies and procedures.
- Handle complex and escalated customer complaints and service issues.
- Monitor accuracy of reporting and data base information.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity, and profitability.
- Coordinate and manage customer service projects and initiaties
- 1-2 years customer service or client-focused role experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Pleasant, friendly attitude, with an ability to adapt to change
- Strong listening skills, attention to detail, and decision-making skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Customer-service-centric focus
Benefits of joining Safeguard:
- Internal referral bonus beginning with 500 USD
- Opportunities for certification and Training (Safeguard University, Percipio)
- Smart working (Work from Home)
- International environment
- Multicultural Diversity
Fun: Games, tennis table, gym, online (off-line) team-buildings company-wide and also for each Team.
Caring: Give some time to your community, 2 paid days for charity, and other days off paid by the company for specific reasons
Passion/Talent: Safeguard Global has dedicated employees with a huge professional background and ready to share all that knowledge with you!
We are a rapidly growing team with great clients and great opportunities for those who are seeking a new challenge. At
Safeguard, we are passionate about what we do, and we encourage our people to share the same vision. If you are ready for a new beginning, it is the time to join our journey.
Please send your CV to email@example.com indicating the position you are applying for.