- StarNet VIP
- Вид занятости:
- Опыт работы от 3 лет
We are looking for a talented and experienced SQL Developer. You should design, develop and re-engineer SQL data structures&queries and ensure database server’s security and activity. You will use the latest technologies, most modern hardware in order to apply all your knowledge. We support our team with a collaborative work environment that values leadership and new ideas.
What we offer:
- Friendly team and a pleasant work-environment
- Dynamic professional development
- Opportunities for career growth in a modern company
- The freedom to express your ambitions and personality
- Competitive salary accompanied by an attractive package of benefits
What you will be doing:
- establish the needs of users in order to identify the technical requirements for software applications
- monitor performance and manage parameters in order to provide fast responses to front-end users
- install and test new versions of the database management system
- install new applications and customise existing applications in order to make them fit for purpose
- manage the security and disaster recovery aspects of a database.
- supervises the modifications to any existing database software to meet the needs of their client
- write database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata)
- ensure that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly
- creates backup and recovery plans and procedures based on industry best practices, then make sure that the necessary steps are followed.
- communicate regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security
- Monitors database server’s security and activity and on-going maintenance.
What we are looking for:
- Strong skills in managing any of the following RDBMS: Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong knowledge and experience in relevant RDBMS architecture;
- Strong knowledge of SQL, DDL, DML, TCL, stored procs, functions, indexes;
- Strong knowledge of Security, partitioning, data integrity, high availability, replication, monitoring;
- Strong knowledge of business continuity principles and practices;
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Management Studio, SQL Server Reporting Services and Power BI
- General knowledge of Data Warehouse concepts
- Theoretical knowledge of software architecture techniques
- Designing, developing and re-engineering of SQL data structures and queries
- Analyzing and fine-tuning of the architecture, data structures and queries
- Basic knowledge of telecommunication systems (TCP/IP protocols); OSI model
- Ability to analyze the requirements in a logical manner and to highlight any information that is missing or insufficiently detailed
- Abilities to apply technical skills and knowledge in solving problems reported by customers
- Ability to identify and propose the most appropriate solutions to customer needs
- Data backup and data recovery.
- Fluency in English is a must
We will be happy to welcome you into our team!