- Travod VIP
- Вид занятости:
- Опыт работы от 3 лет
Travod is an international fast-growing translation agency based in the UK, that makes information accessible worldwide - we help more than 6000 brands localize their content in more than 120 languages, globally, every day.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable in NetSuite & Traduno system
- Invoice suppliers in a semi-automated system Traduno
- Collect receivable payments from overseas clients
- Pay the vendors and contractors
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing and other transactions)
- Prepare monthly management reporting
- Support ad-hoc requests
- Manage the company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
What will help you be successful in this role?
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting
- English – advanced level
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
- Excellent business judgment, analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
What you will get from this experience?
- Competitive remuneration
- Annual performance bonus
- Full training + awesome team waiting for you
- Grow in a strong culture, that nurture talent and celebrates results
- Possibility to work from home
Send us your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position for which you are applying in the subject line.