Senior Front-End Software Engineer (Full-Time) at IndeeWork
- Indeework S.R.L
- Вид занятости:
- Опыт работы от 5 лет
IndeeWork is a smart infrastructure startup from Leipzig (Germany) with teams across Europe. Our data-driven field service automation platform is backed by artificial intelligence and helps companies to integrate and optimize their field service operations. Service technicians arrive on time, technical infrastructure is maintained efficiently and resources are used in a clever way. Help us design the resource-efficient urban communities of the future.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and driven Senior Front-End Software Engineer who is keen to take ownership and responsibility for the full development lifecycle. Our team is multi-skilled and incredibly flexible, so you will have the opportunity to shape your role and responsibilities as we grow. Are you an open-minded person with a knack for detail? Are you looking for a chance to rapidly grow and get the most out of your skills? Then you might just be the perfect fit for us.
As our new Senior Front-End Software Engineer, you will...
- Create new exciting visualization components that are reusable and highly scalable
- Develop ideas for new product features and be responsible to stage them from the local concept to the cloud-based environments
- Work in a cross-functional agile team of data scientists, back-end and devops engineers and share your ideas and knowledge with them YOUR PROFILE
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- At least three years of professional experience in Frontend Software Engineering
- Must: TypeScript, React, Redux, Web sockets, Ant.design
- Hands-on experience and profound knowledge of GraphQL
- You are familiar with UI/UX design principles and visualizations
- Experience with creation of web-based geospatial data visualizations (Mapbox, GeoJSON) would be great
- You feel at ease with Linux-based operating systems and shell (Bash) scripting
The most precious perk is that your contribution, effort and opinion will be valued and appreciated. We offer meaningful tasks, which have a direct impact on the company and its customers. You will work directly with the founders and a team of skilled and professional engineers and managers.
Additionally, we offer you to:
- Work with the latest technologies - work on cutting-edge technology in a dynamic startup environment
- Choose your place of work - you can work from home (in the EU) or in one of our amazing offices in Berlin, Leipzig, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Chișinău or Budapest (more to come ;)
- Choose your working time - our core hours are from 10am to 3pm (GMT+1). How you structure your remaining hours is up to you.
- Support you in your personal and professional learning & growth with regular feedback and reviews as well as with individual coaching, conference attendance or trainings
- Become part of a great team and enjoy online/offline team events
- We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity. Therefore, we do not discriminate based on religion, skin colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
Sometimes confidence holds us back from applying for a job. But let’s be honest there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Indeework is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Simply drop us an email with your resume and some sentences about your motivation to email@example.com. Also, please do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions. Anyway, we will get back to you within days, not weeks :)