- Jivy Group VIP
- Вид занятости:
- Опыт работы от 1 года
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who is passionate about quality and committed to innovation. JivyGroup is a high-energy, high-velocity organization and requires someone who is fast learner, good team player, flexible, creative and smart.
- Manage, configure and maintain a cloud based data center architecture with hundreds of high risk production servers.
- Create and maintain complex deployment processes.
- Quickly identify and resolve issues in mission critical environments.
- Implement the best security practices and keep all components up to date.
- Automate infrastructure.
- Monitor all infrastructure and software components 24/7 with an alert base system.
- Work alongside Development and QA teams, and supply solutions for testing, troubleshooting and remote access.
- Research and Integrate new tools and systems to keep up with the most cutting edge technology.
- Reduce cloud cost and try to find the best ways for cost optimization.
- At least 3 years of experience as a DevOps engineer of a production environment.
- Experience with application build, deployment and release management;
- Deep understanding of Windows and Linux OS. detect and troubleshoot problems.
- Strong experience with Cloud providers and Infrastructure as code tools.
- Familiarity with network terms and experience with troubleshooting problems.
- Self learning skills.;
- Experience with agile methodologies;
- Good written and spoken English.
We offer you a most competitive benefits package, including:
- Very attractive salary package;
- Very interesting facilities;
- Future career opportunities;
- Modern office, modern working environments, parking place;
- Integration in an amazing teams of IT professionals of an international company.
You are very welcome to apply for the job by sending us an e-mail including your CV at: email@example.com