Marketing Coordonator @ Nuove Sales, Inc
- Nuove Sales, Inc.
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 1 an
Descrierea poziției vacante
Marketing and Lead Generation Services
HQ: Los Angeles, USA / Office Location: Chisinau, Moldova
Based on Experience
Years of Exp:
1 year in similar position and/or university degree in related field
A Los Angeles-based international consulting company that specializes in managing North America lead generation and marketing programs for European businesses. Our clients are diverse and range from consumer goods to industrial products and technologies.
This position offers you the opportunity to work closely with a small team of marketing professionals to launch, manage, and execute both B2B and B2C marketing projects ranging from social media campaigns to influencer marketing to lead generation outreach.
This opportunity is meant for professionals at the start of their career who are looking for a place to learn and improve while contributing in a meaningful way to the growth of the company. The growth path for this position is well-defined and the new hire will be able to gain new skills and increased responability as they progress.
The following duties and responsibilities will not all be assumed on Day 1. The new hire will be trained and guided over the first 6 to 12 months of work. To this point, the most essential characterisitcs required for this position are listed under ‘Necessary Skills’ at the end of this job description.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING PROJECTS
- Community Engagement on Instagram (liking posts, commenting, following / unfollowing, etc.)
- Scheduling content calendars as well as and manually posting content on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Create analytics reports based on template for various online campaigns and platforms, such as website traffic, social media performance, email campaigns, etc.
- Assist with influencer marketing campagians through influencer research, contact and management.
LEAD GENERATION PROJECTS
- Research target accounts online via LinkedIn, Google Search, Trade Associations, etc. filtering by criteria based on project specification.
- Build a list of prospects to contact with relevant/available contact information filtering by criteria based on the project specifcations.
- Assist in contacting prospects via Linkedin, Facebook and/or email following messaging guidelines based on the project specifications.
- Record and track progress to monitor successes and problem areas with project manager and other team members.
- Excellent English – Verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Technologically Proficient – Familiar with Microsoft Suite, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Attention to detail – You will be working on several projects at the same time and cannot let the quality slip due to inatentivness.
- A drive to learn – Ask questions, think critically, and be open to grow professionally. You will get as much out of this job as you put in!
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org