Designer @ Moldcell
- Moldcell VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
Descrierea poziției vacante
We are looking for an experienced Designer in Art Direction team, whose main activity will be to ensure the creation and development of graphic design concepts for all internal projects, social responsibility projects and activities, as well as support with visual adaptation across various media for company’s communication campaigns.
- Supporting company B2B and support function departments from designing perspectives based on results to be achieved;
- Working closely with Art Direction team in order to ensure designing and communication consistency;
- Designing and execution monitoring of the communication campaigns;
- Meeting suppliers and monitoring their work during the production process;
- Preparing and resizing of printing and web layouts;
- Delivering projects under strict deadlines, within the budget and technical requirements;
- Participating in creating and developing the visual content for communication campaigns.
Qualification and Experience:
- University background and three years of relevant experience;
- Advanced knowledge of graphic package: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, AutoCAD, Sketch UP;
- Ability to translate 2D drawings into 3D visuals;
- Proficiency in Romanian / Russian. English at the communication level.
- Good understanding of marketing conditions and customer needs;
- Perfect command of computer designer programs;
- Ability to work on multiple assignments and effectively manage time and priorities;
- Great team spirit and collaborative work style;
- Strongly result-oriented, creative, responsible, with good communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in and meet the above requirements, you are encouraged to send your CV to the email address: email@example.com