Security Analyst @Pentalog
- Pentalog VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 2 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
About the project:
Pentalog is looking for a Security Analyst to fill in the vital role of a professional who will ensure all software used on the network has adequate security measures in place.
The client is a well-known travel, restaurant & leisure specialist, who wants to help people around the world plan their perfect trip. You have probably used their services, at least once.
- Previous relevant experience in a similar position.
- SecOps experience.
- Knowledge in using Splunk, Crowdstrike.
- An analytics mindset.
- A very good level of English.
- Work from Home possibility.
- Attractive salary package.
- Meal tickets.
- Additional health insurance.
- Attractive referral program.
- Trainings and career development opportunities.
- Integration in a dynamic and multicultural working environment.
- English classes.
- Working in a stable company.
If interested, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a digital one-stop shop of services that disrupts traditional value chains. The company is operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Germany. The company employs over 1200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.