Java Developer @Pentalog
- Pentalog VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 4 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
About the project:
Pentalog is currently hiring for the Back-End (Java) Engineer position. The job opening involves developing a project for a top user-generated travel platform, who’s mission is to help people around the world plan and have the perfect trip.
As a Java Developer, you will join an amazing, professional, multicultural team. Good communication is key for the success of our team management, whether it’s done via Slack, video-conferencing (primarily), email or JIRA.
- 4+ years of experience with production-level high-performance Java code;
- Experience with Microservices, JSON, REST APIs, GraphQL;
- Experience with Java 8/11;
- Unit and integration testing experience;
- Database: Postgres, Jooq.
- Servlet container know-how (Tomcat);
- Previous experience with memory management and optimization is a plus;
- Heap profiling and snapshotting;
- API-driven development;
- API tools: Swagger;
- Build tools: Gradle, Maven;
- Strong written and verbal English language skills (needs to be able to express ideas clearly).
- Work from Home possibility.
- Attractive salary package.
- Meal tickets.
- Additional health insurance.
- Attractive referral program.
- Trainings and career development opportunities.
- Integration in a dynamic and multicultural working environment.
- English classes.
- Working in a stable company.
If interested, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a digital one-stop shop of services that disrupts traditional value chains. The company is operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Germany. The company employs over 1200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.