Scrum Master @ Pentalog
- Pentalog VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 2 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
Do you want to coordinate a team that will implement excellent solutions for impactful projects? Pentalog is completing the team with a Scrum Master/Project Manager.
• Process & software development procedures management.
• Preparation and organization of the project schedule.
• Elimination of obstacles blocking the implementation of the aims of each sprint.
• Provide an environment that is facilitating creativity and collaboration within the team.
• Contribute to Improved productivity of the development team.
• Animate Scrum meetings.
• Coordination of web and mobile development team, providing support and assistance to the members when it is necessary.
• Technical and functional expertise to understand and propose solutions to obstacles emerged within the project.
• Ensure visibility in relation to progress on the project as well with the team and the client .
• Agile mindset is a must;
• At least 2 years of experience as a Scrum Master;
• From the ability to understand the technical aspects of the project to a high skilled back-end engineer;
• Capacity of guiding through theory Y oriented principles;
• Knowledge of all facets of the Scrum methodology;
• Knowledge of the software development life cycle;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Bachelor’s Degree in related area or equivalent work experience;
• Nice to have: Scrum Master/Scrum Practitioner Certification.
· Work from Home policy;
· Attractive salary package;
· Meal tickets;
· Additional health insurance;
· Attractive referral program;
· Trainings and career development opportunities;
· Integration in a dynamic and multicultural working environment.
· English classes;
· Working in a stable company.
If interested, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a digital one-stop shop of services that disrupts traditional value chains. The company is operating internationally in Moldova, Romania, France, Vietnam, Mexico, USA and Germany. The company employs over 1200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.