Găsește jobul potrivit pentru tine!
Audit Senior Associate within KPMG Moldova
- KPMG Moldova VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 2 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
- YOU have a Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Economics/Polytechnics/Mathematics with focus on accounting part
- YOU have 1-2 years professional experience in Accounting/ Audit/ Controlling - this is a plus!
- YOU are enrolled for ACCA Qualifications or other similar accounting frameworks - this is a plus!
- YOU have knowledge of the Moldovan Accounting Standards, Moldovan Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and International Financial Reporting Standards – this is a plus!
- YOU have a good understanding of main business processes in a company
- YOU have a good knowledge of the Moldovan market and the Moldovan business environment
- YOU have the ability to produce quality work under pressure while meeting tight deadlines
- YOU have Excellent written and spoken English and Romanian - other European languages will be considered a plus
- YOU are IT/Computer literate, but also innovation and technology driven
- YOU are a self-motivated person, eager to acquire experience and build a career in a professional environment and with a strong team work spirit
- YOU have strong problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- YOU believe in acting ethically
- Work on Audit engagements
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with client management
- Support KPMG leadership in technology initiatives and transformation
- If you want to see a different range of work environments and discover what makes a business tick
- Audit is a great way for you to experience how businesses from different industries operate and what makes a business successful
- You will understand the dynamics of the business being audited and how key business risks affect financial results
- Active participation on business processes, automation of internal processes, new approaches of digital transformation and innovation
- Opportunity to stay updated with latest tax developments
- Opportunity to interact with external business professionals, academics and accounting professionals
- Opportunity to work in cross departmental teams involving audit, tax
KPMG in Moldova offers:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Relevant professional development and training, including firm’s support in obtaining professional qualifications
- Extra benefits (flexible program during summer, personal development programs)
- Great colleagues to work with and pleasant environment
To apply, please send your CV to e-mail email@example.com
Suitable applicants will be invited for tests and interviews.