Personal Assistant @ AwardBird
- AwardBird VIP
- Chișinău, Bălți, Bender, Briceni, Cahul, Călărași, Căușeni
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 2 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
We are looking for a Personal Assistant who will be responsible to provide to Management personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner, available between 7a.m.-10p.m. Daily occupancy might range from 1 to 5 working hours.
The basic responsibilities:
- Management’ agenda and calendar coordonation: organising and planning meetings.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures and administrative systems. - In charge of organising travel and itineraries, transport and accommodation.
- Deals with correspondence and communication with all the types of enquiries.
- Preparing any research or/and reports required by Management.
- Various ad hoc requests.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have an fluent spoken&written English.
- Have an upper-intermediate level of spoken&written Spanish.
- Have good independent problem-solving skills, perseverance.
- Have an advanced degree of flexibility and excellent communication skills. - Proficient PC and G Suite user.
- 2+years relevant working experience is required. Previous experience as Online Personal Assistant will constitute an advantage.
Benefits of working on our team:
- Working in a dynamic environment of a constant growing company.
- Official Employment and competitive remuneration and social package.
- Remote job - work from the comfort of your home.
- Personal mentoring and professional training.
- Opportunity for fast career growth and personal development.
Important: If you are interested in this position, please fill out this short online form:
A Google account is required to fill out this form.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.