PHP Developer @ Pentalog
- Pentalog VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 3 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a digital one-stop shop of services that disrupts traditional value chains. The company is operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Germany. The company employs over 1200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
About the job:
Pentalog Chisinau is hiring a PHP Developer willing to go on a development adventure, for a digital commerce project.
This US-based company prides itself with being an e-commerce platform offering software solutions that ensure the selling of products and services for other companies. Our client has over 17.000 customers from all over the world who take advantage of all that our client’s digital commerce platform has to offer.
As a PHP Developer, you will be part of an experienced, Agile team, in charge of product development for the company’s projects. You will:
- Develop core platform functionalities and services;
- Take part in all the app design meetings;
- Bring your contribution, in order to optimize the project and make it scalable;
- Apply good development practices: design specification, coding standards, unit testing and code reviews;
- Research, innovate, bringing new ideas to the table (which can be turned into future projects).
- 4+ years of experience in PHP development.
- Proven development experience and good understanding of best practices (OO, design patterns);
- Solid MySQL knowledge (including database optimizations techniques);
- Very good problem solving and analytical thinking skills, with great determination to create high quality code;
- Knowledge of Unit testing – PHPUnit;
- Know-how regarding version control systems (Git);
- Good knowledge of web applications security standards;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Great communication skills and advanced knowledge of English language.
- Work from Home possibility;
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Additional health insurance;
- Attractive referral program;
- Trainings and career development opportunities;
- Integration in a dynamic and multicultural working environment.
- English classes;
- Working in a stable company.
If interested, please email your resume to: email@example.com