- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 3 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
- Extensive experience in writing complex Angular 2+ and React/Redux applications.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS Preprocessors or CSS in JS.
- Strong knowledge of browsers internals, from networking to layout and rendering.
- Knowledge of principles of adaptive and cross-browser layout.
- Strong opinions about code architecture and best practices.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Willing to learn and stay up to date with upcoming web standards.
- Experience with RESTful services.
- Experience with Git, task trackers.
These are good to have:
- Knowledge of automatization tools: npm, Webpack, Gulp, Grunt etc.
- Solid understanding of networking protocols and architecture.
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines like Jenkins.
- Knowledge of Semantic Release/Conventional Commits.
- Being comfortable with Git and the command line.
- Experience with nodejs and multithreaded node js development.
- Experience with all or some of: Redis, Mongodb, Nginx, Haproxy, Monorepos, Docker, Websockets, AWS services.
What will you do:
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Support existing projects; improve interface elements, structuring and optimization.
- Maintain and write components for React and Angular applications.
- Motivating salary and full social package.
- Comfortable location downtown.
- Work in a cohesive team of professionals.
- Creative and promising projects.
- Professional growth.
To express interest, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!