Senior Content Manager (Remote)
- AwardBird VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Full-time, Part-time
Descrierea poziției vacante
We are looking for an Advanced content manager with SEO and HTML knowledge who will be responsible for the content management process on several financial websites.
Remote, part-time job from 4 to 6 hours, that can be switched to a remote full-time job lately.
The basic responsibilities:
• Post, edit, and adjust the published content.
• Basic SEO activities (titles, meta descriptions).
• Perform internal linking across the website.
• Analyze content performance via Ahrefs and Google Analytics.
• Provide action plans based on content performance analysis.
• Setup WordPress websites according to an existing design.
• Create pages based on demo WordPress content.
• Fix and edit pages using basic HTML.
The ideal candidate should:
• Have excellent written English skills.
• Be well organized and able to work independently.
• Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, and on-page SEO.
Benefits of working in our team:
• Friendly atmosphere and low-stress environment;
• Official Employment and a competitive remuneration and social package;
• Personal mentoring and professional training;
• Opportunity for fast career growth and personal development;
• Flexibility to choose the most suitable working schedule;
A Google account is required to fill out this form.