Senior .NET/C# Developer @ Amdaris
- Amdaris VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
Descrierea poziției vacante
WE ARE AMDARIS
We fuse together exceptional talent who deliver outstanding software solutions our blended model of resources across Europe. We are growing aggressively and we are now looking for a Senior .NET Developer to embark on an international project and work with the latest technologies alongside the brightest minds in a collaborative and energetic work environment.
We are offering stimulating salaries plus a great range of benefits, including the opportunity of building and enhancing yourself a successful career within a highly reputable organisation. A great team mentality is essential with the ability to lead by example and promote good team spirit and collaboration.
The main purpose of the role is to use your expertise and knowledge of industry practices to perform various development tasks such as, coding, app development and web development. You will have to oversee projects and mentor less experienced team members on projects, acting as a Team Lead.
As a Senior .NET Developer you will have to work independently on all tasks regardless of complexity and possess an ability and desire to help and guide other team members. Part of your role is to analyse system requirements and prioritise tasks, writing clean, testable code using programming languages.
You will have to develop technical specifications and architecture, reviewing and refactoring code and deploying fully functional applications.
The successful Senior .NET Developer will have to coordinate with architects and business analysts to determine functionalities, developing technical solutions to complex business problems for enterprise-level projects. You will have to design and develop logical and physical data models that meet application requirements.
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies
- Strong knowledge of several computer languages, mainly .NET
- Experience with database creation and maintenance
- Experience in debugging distributed systems with high data loads
- Deep understanding of distributed data model
- Solid understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) model in the online environment
- Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Opportunities for certification and training
- Dual monitor setup and high-spec workstations
- English courses
- Gym allowance
- Medical Reimbursement
- Full salary covered up to 20 days of sickness
- Flexible working hours
- Loyalty scheme
- Team building activities, special events and conferences
- UK/EU Travel opportunities
- Snacks and drinks in the office
Send us your CV by clicking the button Send CV.