Senior Front-end developer @ Muume
- Muume VIP
- Persoană de contact:
- Matias Undurraga
- Număr de contact:
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 4 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
Muume AG (www.muume.com) is an emerging growth company in the field of digital solutions for the retail and consumer industry. We develop and sell standard solutions in this segment, especially for small and medium-sized market participants in Switzerland,Germany and abroad. For the top segment, we work with large international consulting companies and resellers, to which we contribute as a technology provider. We also develop digital solutions and platforms for traditional card providers on their way to digital cards. Muume employs around 30 software engineers at various locations. For our Swiss Software Engineering Team, we are seeking for a
Senior front-end developer
- Development of several Web Front End applications.
- A commitment to the end-to-end delivery of high-quality work.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use across multiple teams.
- Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Help and guide the product team when designing new features.
- Working with agile methodologies to plan and deliver your work.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Ensure the use of best practices.
- Implementation of code documentation.
- Continual learning and a willingness to push boundaries.
- Advanced knowledge of the following libraries: React and Redux.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimisation.
- Knowledge of automatisation tools: yarn, npm, Webpack, Gulp.
- Experience using RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Responsive/Adaptive Design.
- Experience with Testing/Debugging.
- Experience with Git, documentation and task trackers.
- Good writing and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to accurately set and meet deadlines.
- Experience with Tailwind CSS.
- Experience with Material UI.
- Experience with Nx monorepo framework.
- Experience with Jest, Mocha and/or Cypress Testing suite.
- Experience with Angular framework.
- Experience with Node JS.
- Experience with Java.
- Experience with Atlassian products, Bamboo, Jira and Confluence.
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes.
- Experience with CI/CD/CL pipelines.
- Contribution to Open Source projects.
more jobs here