Product Owner @ Pentalog
- Pentalog VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
Descrierea poziției vacante
Pentalog is a digital leader whose platform offers a digital one-stop shop of services that disrupts traditional value chains. The company is operating internationally in Romania, France, Moldova, Vietnam, USA and Germany. The company employs over 1200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment, where your talents and ambitions are recognized and rewarded and where you will have plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual and as a professional.
About the job:
You will be involved into the ed-tech product development for the USA market, providing high quality online courses that aim to prepare students for success while helping them overcome the financial challenges of college education.
As a Product Owner you will have the following responsibilities:
- Elaborate user stories based on high level business requests;
- Analyse application reports vs. financial reports and find out the reason in cases where data doesn't match;
- Reporting examples:
- Write user stories to Collect the information on Payment options usage and debts: e.g. lifetime of membership per option, time in membership vs time covering the debt;
- Write user stories to Collect 3rd party applications data
- Write user stories to Collect cohort aging report - how many students remain clients each month, how many students have actually started using the application, breakdown by programs, schools, etc.
- Analyse trends and data correlation to predict.
- Knowledge and technical expertise in Data Models.
- Business flows understanding.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to details, organized, and results oriented.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English - you'll be part of a truly global company!
Nice to have:
- Some knowledge of data modelling, Database, Kafka, Java, scripting, use of API;
- Scripting and OOP skills;
- Familiarity with E-learning business;
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Work from Home possibility;
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Additional health insurance;
- Attractive referral program;
- Trainings and career development opportunities;
- Integration in a dynamic and multicultural working environment.
- English classes;
- Working in a stable company.