Front End Developer
- Agile Partners VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 2 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
Would you enjoy working with a team of professionals who share your passion for technical excellence? Do you enjoy building high-quality software solutions using Vue and/or React? If you answered yes, consider becoming a member of our development team!
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Work in a big, modern office in the center of the city, on the 1st line of Ștefan cel Mare boulevard
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses. Team's culture and your happiness is our top priority
- Full social package and official employment. The company is an IT Park resident
- Premium courses and trainings so you can enhance your skills are provided
- Friendly work environment, with a big relax zone and modern kitchen
- Free tea, coffee, sweets and weekly fruits included
- The opportunity to leave a mark in building amazing Fintech products, delivered globally, with an international impact on people’s lives and businesses
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Develop effective and innovative user interfaces
- Implement responsive web design principles and resolutions to maximize use among different devices
- Develop libraries and reusable code for future use
- Maintain, monitor, and update website features and performance
- Optimize application for maximum speed and performance
- Design and develop a well-tailored user experience
- Contribute to documentation, testing, code review, and general code health
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Is proficient in Vue and/or React.
- Is proficient in front-end state management, such as Vuex or Redux.
- Understands version control.
- Develops and implements highly-responsive user interface components.
- Is proficient in testing and debugging.
- Has a good understanding of performance.
- Has experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Has the ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Has good speaking and writing English skills.
- Experienced, or not afraid to work with multicultural teams.
- Embraces the Agile Scrum work & delivery framework.
- Faces challenges full on and finds creative ways to fix unexpected problems.
- Is ready to build world class products.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with TypeScript
- Experience with SSR, in React or Vue
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with Tailwind CSS
- Experience with Storybook
- Experience working with Jira
If you’re curious to learn more, we’d love to get to know you! Drop us a message at email@example.com and your CV or a link to your LinkedIn Profile or click the button SEND CV and our team will get in touch with you. Excited to hear from you!