Sr. iOS Engineer @ Crunchyroll
- Crunchyroll VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 2 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
Crunchyroll is the world’s most popular anime brand, connects anime and manga fans across 200+ countries and territories with 360-degree experiences. We’re an international business focused on creating both online and offline experiences for fans through content (licensed, co-produced, originals, distribution), merchandise, events, gaming, news, and more. Visit our About Us pages for more information about our collection of brands and companies.
Our headquarters is located in downtown Chisinau, Moldova, where our group of cross-functional experts assembles to create experiences for Crunchyroll and VRV’s passionate communities.
About the Team
iOS team is full of passionate and professional engineers. We are responsible for building and maintaining iOS applications which are core part of the Crunchyroll business.
We care about code quality. We stay up to date with new technologies. We automate all the things when we have the chance. We contribute to the company’s best practices. And we care about our users and the community.
Like video? Like mobile? Like anime and the culture around it? We’re looking for an iOS Engineer to join our team in Chișinău to focus on creating and improving our mobile application experiences.
Skills that would make you successful:
- 3+ years of experience in iOS development
- Excellent knowledge of Swift, experience with Objective-C
- Good Object-Oriented Design skills
- Familiarity with most common architectures like MVC/MVVM/VIPER/VIP
- Knowledge of Reactive, Functional programming
- Experience with Unit/Integration tests
- Experience with Web services
- Experience with Continuous Integration services (Jenkins)
- Deep knowledge of Git
- Familiarity with Xcode Instruments
- Good knowledge of English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or other related fields
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Snapshot testing
- Experience with AVFoundation
- Experience with AWS
- Experience in open source projects
A day in the life of our iOS Engineer:
- Develop high-quality applications with the low crash rate
- Adapt applications to fast-changing iOS SDK
- Participate in estimation sessions
- Do a code review on a regular basis
- Analyse applications performance and propose different optimizations (memory, resources usage)
Benefits and Perks:
- Stay healthy - private health, dental and vision insurance
- Take time for you - accrued PTO, sick days, social PTO, and flexible schedule
- Refuel - catered meals, snacks & beverages
- Find balance - on-site gym, yoga & wellness classes, Employee assistance program
- Work hard, watch hard - free premium access to Crunchyroll & Warner Brothers Digital Library
- Level up - prepaid Udemy accounts, English classes, professional development courses & conferences
- Press play - game nights, anime nights, team outings & office celebrations
- That's not all - referral bonus, Crunchyroll Store discount & other
Crunchyroll, a WarnerMedia company (as a subsidiary of Otter Media) and the world’s most popular anime brand, connects anime and manga fans across 200+ countries and territories with 360-degree experiences.
Fans have access to the largest collection of licensed anime through Crunchyroll, Anime Digital Network (in partnership with Citel, a subsidiary of Média-Participations), and Anime on Demand video streaming services, translated in multiple languages for viewers worldwide. Viewers can also access simulcasts — top series available immediately after Japanese broadcast. Crunchyroll's services also extend to licensing of theatrical, TV, home video, and consumer product rights.
Fans engage further with events (including owned events Crunchyroll Expo, Anime Awards, Crunchyroll Movie Nights, KAZÉ Movie Nights), consumer products through eCommerce and retail partners (Crunchyroll, KAZÉ, AV Visionen), Crunchyroll Games, KAZÉ Games, and manga (KAZÉ Manga, Crunchyroll Manga app, Crunchyroll Manga Store).
Crunchyroll was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Los Angeles, Tokyo, Paris, Lausanne, Berlin (AV Visionen) and Chisinau (Ellation). VRV (U.S.) and Eye See Movies (Germany) are also Crunchyroll brands.
Send us your CV by clicking the button Send CV.