Senior Software Engineer, Internal Tools @ Ellation
- Ellation VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 3 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
We’re a transformative entertainment company with a devoted engineering team and a knack for cutting-edge technologies. Awarded the top employer of the year in 2019, the team merges with our colleagues in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Tokyo, Paris, Berlin, and Lausanne to develop, design, engineer, and advocate content that brings our communities of passionate fans together.
About the team:
The Internal Tools team is working on projects designed to facilitate the development of new features of the company’s products, as well as to make the monitoring process of the services state easier. There are two tools - One that lets specific users configure aspects of the customer's experience; and one that stores in one place the information about the services’ versions deployed on different environments.
- Experience in operating with Git, npm, Webpack, ExpressJS, Material-UI, and web sockets
- Experience in working with REST APIs
- Experience in designing software components
- Strong core understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
- Must be familiar with Test-driven Development concept, CI/CD processes
- Deep understanding of design patterns and their usage.
- Passion for code quality and best practices, build reusable code.
- Desire to continuously improve his abilities and extend the knowledge areas.
- Ability to tailor development processes for different project sizes and needs
- Familiarity with cloud-based Infrastructure and virtual hosting
- Open to learning Golang, PHP, NodeJS and working with AWS
- Will be responsible for developing front-end components.
- Communicate with other team members if something isn’t clear.
- Identify and recommend the best tools/libraries necessary for different problems solving.
- Build and maintain UI components
- Evaluate the severity of a ticket and estimate the effort to have it done.
- Ensure all the used technologies are up to date.
- Participate in the sprint planning, provide ideas, personal points of view or any concerns about the discussed items.
- Work closely with other teams in the company in order to identify their needs, and receive feedback on the work done.
- it pays - competitive salary on the local market
- to your health - health, dental and vision insurance
- let the gains begin - on-site gym, yoga & wellness classes
- I’m grubbin’ it - catered meals, snacks & beverages
- time out - accrued PTO, sick days, and flexible schedule
- know how - prepaid Udemy accounts, professional development courses & conferences
- speaking easy - English classes with natives and certified teachers
- press play - game nights, anime nights, team outings & office celebrations
- work hard, watch hard - free premium access to Crunchyroll, VRV, and WarnerMedia
- that’s not all - referral bonus, Crunchyroll Store discount & other
We’re a transformative entertainment company with Silicon Valley roots that brings media and technology innovation to Chișinău. As part of Otter Media, a WarnerMedia company, Ellation operates at the intersection of technology and media to redefine the next wave of media interaction and consumption -- breaking down barriers to content experiences for passionate fans around the world. We lead with our code-first DNA to create extraordinary products for our passionate fans.
Crunchyroll is the world's most popular anime brand. We’re an international business focused on creating both online and offline experiences for anime fans, through content (licensed, co-produced, and originals), merchandise, events, gaming, news, and more.
Rooster Teeth is an entertainment company for gamers. A pioneer in digital entertainment, we’ve spent 16 years fostering a passionate worldwide community around original western-style anime, animation, podcasts, gaming personalities, and comedy content. Rooster Teeth’s diversified business encompasses subscription video, live events, merchandise, brand integrations, licensed studio productions, game development, and more.
VRV is a collection of fandom brands on a unified platform and includes Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Viacom’s NickSplat, and more. Our community connects through immersive content experiences in a digitally-driven environment via bundled subscription, a la carte subscription, or ad-supported options.