Administrative Support Positions @ SITRA
- Tipul locului de muncă:
Descrierea poziției vacante
Passion is the best job in the world.
We, at SITRA GROUP, pride ourselves on being a trustworthy employer which has the best interests for its employees. Our aim is to guide our colleagues, so they can grow together with our company. Opportunities are offered and what you love to do, you do best, right?
Each day SITRA Chisinau is growing and new opportunities arrive.
A wide range of administrative tasks are being done: data entry, analytical reporting, credit control, master data, purchase and sales invoicing, pricing support, transport planning support and other.
We are looking for flexible, professional and very accurate people with strong motivation to achieve internal goals.
Did you know that SITRA is a family company? It was founded in 1962 by the Saelens family, which to this day manages it, so it has become what it is now: an ultramodern transport company with strong ambitions to grow further.
SITRA is working with the best technologies: the foods are transported by automatic Mercedes and DAF trucks, using the EURO 5 and EURO 6 emission standard; each vehicle is equipped with the newest generation of GPS system, tachograph and Black Box; we use Transics – the new real-time routing and tracking transport management system.
- Experience is very appreciated. However, the just-graduated candidates are also encouraged to apply. The undertaken tasks are distributed depending on your potential, experience and ambition;
- Clear written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact with colleagues and Belgian Headquarters;
- Organized, detail oriented, reliable and highly interested in learning;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office package;
- Average MS Excel knowledge such as: basic math functions, sorting and filtering data, designing tables and charts; The knowledge of complex functions and Pivot Tables is a strong asset;
- Previous experience working with large databases and ERP systems is an advantage;
- Knowledge of Romanian, Russian and English (at least intermediate level);
- Knowledge of French or Italian languages is an advantage;
- Open to occasional business trips;
- To use an internal ERP system for data entry and data collection;
- To prepare simple analyses of requested information or data;
- To generate and distribute reports using spreadsheets and internal ERP system;
- To report daily/weekly;
- To check and follow-up as required, ensuring responsibilities are met in a timely manner;
- To answer messages, phone calls;
What we offer:
- Personal growth within a winning team;
- Official employment and full social package;
- Office in a new building; Workspace equipped with HP computers with 2 monitors; New kitchen for dining; Free tea and coffee;
- Motivating salary in line with your experience and qualifications;
- As you will be working in a fast-growing international company, you have the exceptional possibility to grow fast together with us.
! Do you want to join our team?
Send your CV and motivation letter by clicking the button Send CV.
Do you want to know more about us? Visit: