Communication Specialist @ AmCham Moldova
- AmCham Moldova
- Persoană de contact:
- Elena Buzu
- Număr de contact:
- 0683 65 777
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 2 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
As Communications Specialist at AmCham Moldova, you will be responsible for managing communications activities, administration of communication tools, coordination of services to AmCham members.
- Composition, sketching, and maintenance of visual designs related to web design and event materials; promoting AmCham brand and style
- Distributing content via AmCham’s media channels, e.g. websites, social media, newsletter (in conjunction with selected staff from the business unit)
- Creating and updating content (articles, posts, interviews, websites, videos)
- Active placement of business topics and management in relevant media
- Editing, proofreading, and conducting quality control to assure relevance and timelines of various material
- University degree in economics, business, communications or journalism studies, or relevant qualification
- Communication affinity, customer-focused, creative and highly motivated
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Romanian and Russian
- Journalistic and/or social media experience is an advantage
- Experience with video production is an advantage
- Experience with Adobe Suite, Photoshop and Illustrator is compulsory
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Dedication, ability to work in teams, as well as good knowledge of MS Office programs.
There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, exclusive networking benefits, an international work environment and a broad variety of career progression opportunities.
Are you interested in working with a pleasant and dedicated team? Send an email by clicking the button Send CV, with “Application for Communication Specialist” title and attach your CV in English.
Deadline - December 13.