TEKLA Engineer @ Best4u International
- Best4u International VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 5 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
Do you have an excellent eye for detail? Do you love working with steel? Have you created 3D models in support of construction projects using Tekla Structures? If the answer is, “Yes!” then we have an opportunity that will excite you!
REQUIRED MINIMAL SKILLS:
- Bachelor/Master's Degree in Structural Engineering;
- 5+ years’ experience in structural design & calculation, in detailing parts & assemblies of steel structures;
- Proficiency Tekla, AutoCAD and Office;
- Having created a 3D Model of Structure for seismic & wind load calculation;
- Good social contact skills, creativity and solution-oriented personality;
- Work independently and in a team;
- Good English knowledge and willingness to travel.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Responsible for all drafting and preparation of steel detailing for projects;
- Ensure the design/ proposal drawings are in accordance to specifications requirements;
- Work closely with clients and project team to ensure specifications are met;
- Responsible for preparation of floors (production drawings, assembly drawings, detailed drawings);
- Component manufacturing.
Why should you apply?
Except the fact that we have an AMAZING, SUPPORTIVE and FUN team,
WE ALSO OFFER:
- Official employment and social package;
- Modern and comfortable workplace in new Business Residence;
- Fun ways to relax: PlayStation, table tennis;
- Corporate events for employees and their families;
- Free coffee, tea and fresh fruits;
- Weekly shared lunches;
- Modern equipment;
- Free English courses.
Send us your CV by clicking the button Send CV.