Sr. iOS Engineer @ Ellation
- Ellation VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 3 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
We’re a transformative entertainment company with a devoted engineering team and a knack for cutting-edge technologies. Awarded the top employer of the year in 2019, the team merges with our colleagues in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Tokyo, Paris, Berlin, and Lausanne to develop, design, engineer, and advocate content that brings our communities of passionate fans together.
About the Team:
iOS team is full of passionate and professional engineers. We are responsible for building and maintaining iOS applications which are core part of the Ellation business. We care about code quality. We stay up to date with new technologies. We automate all the things when we have the chance. We contribute to the company’s best practices. And we care about our users and the community.
Like video? Like mobile? Like anime and the culture around it? We’re looking for an iOS Engineer to join our team in Chișinău to focus on creating and improving our mobile application experiences.
Skills that would make you successful:
- 3+ years of experience in iOS development
- Excellent knowledge of Swift, experience with Objective-C
- Good Object-Oriented Design skills
- Familiarity with most common architectures like MVC/MVVM/VIPER/VIP
- Knowledge of Reactive, Functional programming
- Experience with Unit/Integration tests
- Experience with Web services
- Experience with Continuous Integration services (Jenkins)
- Deep knowledge of Git
- Familiarity with Xcode Instruments
- Good knowledge of English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or other related fields is welcomed
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Snapshot testing
- Experience with AVFoundation
- Experience with AWS
- Experience in open source projects
A day in the life of our iOS Engineer:
- Develop high-quality applications with the low crash rate
- Adapt applications to fast-changing iOS SDK
- Estimate whole projects or separate modules, analyze risks
- Do a code review on a regular basis
- Analyse applications performance and do different optimizations (memory, resources usage)
Benefits and Perks:
- it pays - competitive salary on the local market
- to your health - health, dental and vision insurance
- let the gains begin - on-site gym, yoga & wellness classes
- I’m grubbin’ it - catered meals, snacks & beverages
- time out - accrued PTO, sick days, and flexible schedule
- know how - prepaid Udemy accounts, professional development courses & conferences
- speaking easy - English classes with natives and certified teachers
- press play - game nights, anime nights, team outings & office celebrations
- work hard, watch hard - free premium access to Crunchyroll, VRV, and WarnerMedia
- that’s not all - referral bonus, Crunchyroll Store discount & other
We’re a transformative entertainment company with Silicon Valley roots that brings media and technology innovation to Chișinău. As part of Otter Media, a WarnerMedia company, Ellation operates at the intersection of technology and media to redefine the next wave of media interaction and consumption -- breaking down barriers to content experiences for passionate fans around the world. We lead with our code-first DNA to create extraordinary products for our passionate fans.
Crunchyroll is the world's most popular anime brand. We’re an international business focused on creating both online and offline experiences for anime fans, through content (licensed, co-produced, and originals), merchandise, events, gaming, news, and more.
Rooster Teeth is an entertainment company for gamers. A pioneer in digital entertainment, we’ve spent 16 years fostering a passionate worldwide community around original western-style anime, animation, podcasts, gaming personalities, and comedy content. Rooster Teeth’s diversified business encompasses subscription video, live events, merchandise, brand integrations, licensed studio productions, game development, and more.
VRV is a collection of fandom brands on a unified platform and includes Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Viacom’s NickSplat, and more. Our community connects through immersive content experiences in a digitally-driven environment via bundled subscription, a la carte subscription, or ad-supported options.