Oracle Developer @ Inther Software Development
- ISD VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
Descrierea poziției vacante
Dear Oracle Developer, are you eager to join one of the most driven teams ever and work on new products that will be continuously evolving?
YOU will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the Oracle databases used in our client’s systems, supporting a range of customers across several products.
YOU are good at:
- Developing SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures
- Data conversion when needed
- Technical analysis of the current tables and documentation
- Participating to the design of new tables
- Investigating reported issues related with data
- Fixing the defects
- Implementing performance improvements
YOU most likely have:
- Solid experience in SQL development
- Solid experience with Oracle V12 (Oracle Exadata experience is a plus)
- Basic knowledge of DBA
- Basic knowledge of UNIX and Linux.
- Good English language skills
- Experience in international transport / Postal industry
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Business travel opportunities in Belgium
- Paid lunch
- Great health care
- Sport compensation
- Relaxation areas and free fruits
- Access to corporate library and online courses
- Trainings and career development
If being part of a groundbreaking technological revolution sounds cool to you, send your CV to [Trimite CV].