PHP DEVELOPER (LARAVEL) @ Picanova
- Picanova VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
Descrierea poziției vacante
One team. Millions of happy customers worldwide.
Picanova is the global market leader for customizable wall decorations* and one of the fastest growing companies in the field of masscustomization in e-commerce. We fulfil people’s growing need to construct products to their own, individual specifications. As such, we produce wall decorations and other decorative items, photographic gifts and lifestyle accessories by the million, yet individually tailored to each customer. Our four production locations on three continents make it possible to satisfy customers in over 170 countries, bypassing the need for intermediaries while offering “the highest quality at the best prices – guaranteed.” When combined with our superfast delivery times and our
efforts to strive for the best possible service each day, we achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction via over forty in-house online stores.
We want to remain the best - therefore, we need the best! We are currently looking for a:
PHP DEVELOPER (LARAVEL)
● Develop new and innovative applications as well as support existing ones.
● Work as a multi skilled professional practicing Agile/SCRUM methodologies;
● Do analysis, develop code, write unit tests and develop automated tests;
● Work in newest environments like AWS, using efficient tools: Jira, Github;
We expect from you:
● Good knowledge of PHP, Laravel, MySQL, SCSS, HTML5, VueJS, Bootstrap, Wordpress;
● Clear understanding of SOLID / Clean Code principles, design patterns and methodologies;
● Have demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies;
● Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
● Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team;
● Hard-working and goal-oriented personality;
● Attractive salary - 40 000 MDL
● Working experience in an international team
● Valuable knowledge and excellent experience for future development;
● Beer day
● Meal allowance
Have we sparked your interest? Send us your application with salary requirements and a possible start date by clicking the button Send CV.