Customer Support Representative @ Agile Partners
- Agile Partners VIP
- Persoană de contact:
- Stela Micusa
- Număr de contact:
- Tipul locului de muncă:
Descrierea poziției vacante
Do you love how it feels to help others? Discover even more benefits of doing what you love. You will help solve problems while being part of an innovative team that allows you to define your own path. After training on our product, you will answer customer questions, solve configuration problems, and know when to escalate to our product team. You will be required to keep customers updated on their open requests, and ensure they are receiving great support.
You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. You will work in shifts. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
We are a FinTech company building its own products, integrating with payment networks, processors & providers across the globe, including Mastercard and Visa. Our bespoke technologies are integrated into custom FinTech and Social products built for clients in the US, EU and Africa.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Work in a big, modern office in the center of the city, on the 1st line of Ștefan cel Mare boulevard
- The opportunity to leave a mark in building amazing Fintech products, delivered globally, with an international impact on people’s lives and businesses
- Full social package and official employment. The company is an IT Park resident
- Taxi back home
- Premium courses and trainings so you can enhance your skills are provided
- Friendly work environment, with a big relax zone and modern kitchen
- Free tea, coffee, sweets and weekly fruits included
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Answer incoming phone calls and provide support to callers experiencing computer problems of all kinds. Listen to descriptions of customer issues and determine how and if you they can be fixed.
- Troubleshoot. You will be using information from customers to diagnose tech issues and walk customers through the steps needed to fix various problems.
- Submit Service Requests. If customer tech problems cannot be handled over the phone right away, you should schedule a repair crew to fix problems and escalates to development team
- Log Calls. You will be keeping logs of all calls answered and addressed, including dates and times
- Respond to Help Requests - you will be responding to emails and online chat requests for technical support.
If you’re curious to learn more, we’d love to get to know you! Drop us a message to [Trimite CV]with your CV or by clicking the button Send CV and our team will get in touch with you. Excited to hear from you!