Friendly English Teacher (part-time) @ Best4u Development
- Best4u Development VIP
- Persoană de contact:
- Mihaela Negru
- Număr de contact:
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 2 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
Who we are!?
Best4u Development is an international web development agency with a team of highly-skilled and dedicated developers using a wide range of innovative technologies. We offer to our clients customized solutions for web and software development needs.
Being a leading-edge IT company, we succeed to grow our team constantly, by building new partnerships and attracting challenging projects.
We are hiring: Friendly English Teacher (part-time).
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Are you open and friendly, result oriented and love to teach English!? This job is for you!
We would be happy to see you as a part of our team, if:
- you are able to maintain the programmers’ interest and curiosity for Englsih classes;
- you are able to involve employees into the learning process;
- you focus on improving the written, spoken interaction skills and grammar.
We offer you the possibility to teach in a creative way. Nevertheless, we expect what you are going:
- to elaborate studies planning according to learning goals and objectives;
- to use divers and interactive methods in the learning process;
- to do an initial testing of employees’ English skills and distribute them into groups;
- to continually assess the progress of employees’ English skills.
- english as a Foreign Languages graduates (and/or Diplomas and Certificates attesting professional level and skills) or native English speakers;
- at least 2-3 years of continuous teaching experience (preferable with groups);
- excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- availability for a job with flexible hours/ part-time job (Monday - Wednesday - Friday 14.00-17.00) schedule can be discussed;
- consciousness and punctuality;
- trustworthy, well organized person;
- Good sense of humor.
- totally official employment and social package;
- competitive salary;
- modern equipment;
- flexibility of working hours.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CVs by clicking the button Send CV.
For more information, call us at: 060644454.