IT project manager @ Picanova
- Picanova VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 2 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
If you are passionate of everything that is IT related and have great managerial skills and experience than we are looking for you. With us you will have the opportunity to combine business analytical skills, IT project implementation and management.
At Picanova we’re set on a mission to bring the joy of living in an artful home at affordable prices.
Picanova is a world class wall decor and print on demand manufacturer headquartered in Germany and delivering over 120.000 products per day across 170 countries.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in an international team driving the growth of new and existing business projects.
- Competitive salary which is negotiated based on experience and a trial project starting with a baseline of 18.000 Lei.
- Casual office rules and flexible working hours oriented on results.
- Travel opportunities across three offices in Europe.
- Meal allowance.
- Weekly/ monthly team building with coffee and croissant or beer (*if it’s Friday :))
You will be responsible for:
- Write and schedule technical tasks.
- Collaborate with inhouse and remote team of developers.
- Identify resources needed and monitor correct task fulfilment.
- Give the guidelines for the correct task fulfilment.
- Weekly/daily calls with stakeholders for the bilateral update and feedback.
- Organize and manage all the stages of the project to ensure on time delivery of the project.
- + 2 years of experience in IT project management, business understanding is a great advantage.
- Understanding of the entire development cycle is a must.
- Know how with task manager tools.
- Good understanding of work methodologies.
- Good communication skills (in English) desired level C.
- Communication with international teams is an advantage.
- Analytical thinking.
- Highly independent worker.
Send us your CV by clicking the button Send CV.