Junior Financial Analyst @ GCD Management
- GCD VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- medii de specialitate
Descrierea poziției vacante
GCD Management SRL is looking for a Junior Financial Analyst
GCD Management (www.gcdmanagement.eu ) a regional consulting and management company in development finance is looking for Analyst.
This job is to assist the senior consultants and managers in its business organization and high quality consulting and managerial services delivering.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Smile, be positive and find solutions every day;
- Market research, mainly desk research: financial data, key transactions and financials of competitors, financial institutions markets, private equity markets, donors, lenders, investors, SMEs, ICT sector, agro-food sectors etc);
- Document analysis (including financial statements), preparation and administration (for example review of business plans);
- Business planing;
- Designing excel spread sheets for financial plans, for financing or business decisions (with senior consultants)
- Participate at consulting and/or training sessions with senior consultants, managers;
- Contact with subcontractors and clients;
- Positive thinking mind;
- Creative thinker;
- Excellent communication skills (including writing skills);
- Abilities to create or adjust financial models in Excel or other spreadsheets;
- Excellent presentation skills;
An Economist by education with one or two years of experience in finance, audit, process improvement within financial institutions, audit, consulting companies or SMEs will be an ideal candidate. Last year students or students at Master Degree will be accepted as well if have good analytical and MS Excel skills.
This job is a great opportunity to:
- grow to an experienced consultant, economist, investment analysts, top manager or entrepreneur;
- to understand better financial markets, SMEs and entrepreneurship
- it is unique business experience;
Send us your CV by clicking the button Send CV.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.