QE Automation Engineer @ ”Ellation”
- Ellation VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 2 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
What’s with the name, Ellation? We’re all a cast of characters that get passion and strive to celebrate fandom in all its forms. So we’re building a collection of destinations (a constellation, if you will) that connect people with their passions. Each day, we work to achieve complete fan elation (our vision), starting with popular subscription-video-on-demand brands, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, and VRV. Our team spans across San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Chișinău, and Tokyo to develop the product, design, engineering, marketing, and content that brings our communities of fans together.
About the Team
Our Quality Assurance and Quality Engineering teams champion Ellation’s goal of delivering high-quality video and rich content to our users on multiple platforms. In addition to devising testing strategies and evaluating feature quality, our quality engineers take part in feature planning and design reviews, to contribute their ideas and to ensure testability.
Ellation Moldova brings media and technology innovation to Chișinău -- our team of 150+ works alongside our colleagues in San Francisco and Tokyo. Awarded a top employer of the year in 2017, the growing team is made up of technical, functional, and domain experts that come together to create exceptional experiences for fans.
- 2+ years of experience in test automation
- Understand and develop code in Java (optional PHP, Kotlin)
- Hands-on experience with automated testing and frameworks like Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Rest Assured, JMeter
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to analyze complex problems
- Experience with QA processes, open source test frameworks, test design strategies, writing test cases and automating tests
- Detail oriented, analytical, and creative thinker with a passion for quality processes
- Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle, testing methodologies, testing tools
- Experience leading ambiguous situations, dealing with technical issues and coming up with effective solutions to ensure project deliverables
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration systems
- Experience with Atlassian tools & applications (JIRA, Confluence)
- Previous experience with requirements, defect, functional, and performance management systems is welcome
- Experience with Amazon Web Services is a plus
- BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
A day in the life of our QE Engineers:
- Responsible for testing complex web, mobile and data services
- Create and maintain automated test cases, execute test suites, review and diagnose reported bugs, and ensure the overall quality of services prior to release
- Perform build automation for APIs around Functional, Performance, Scalability, and Stress testing
- Design, develop, maintain, and troubleshoot automated suites of tests to assess product quality and release readiness
- Work with the product architecture/design teams to derive release testing requirements throughout the development cycle
- Reproduce, debug, and isolate problems and verify fixes
- Work closely with software development engineers and will contribute new work to the Quality Plan and educate various software engineering teams on writing appropriate requirements and test plans. Participate in tool selection and/or construction.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Private medical insurance
- Catered lunch 4x/week
- English courses
- Free access to the company’s onsite gym
- Fun, passionate and skilled co-workers
- Frequent social and office events
If you've got so far, let's meet and discuss more about this opportunity!
You only need to send your CV.
Please indicate in the e-mail subject the position on you are interested in.