Golang Engineer (or willing to retrain) Admin Services Team
- Crunchyroll VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 2 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
Who We Are
We’re a cast of characters working to shine a spotlight on anime. Crunchyroll is an international business focused on creating both online and offline experiences for fans through content (licensed, co-produced, originals, distribution), merchandise, events, gaming, news, and more. Visit our About Us pages for more information about our collection of brands.
Crunchyroll COVID-19 Hiring Status
Crunchyroll employees are currently working from home, and we are still conducting remote interviews and hiring during this time. This role is expected to start remotely, and we’ll work closely with you as we understand every person has unique circumstances.
Crunchyroll (previously branded as Ellation) is a transformative entertainment company with a devoted technology team and a knack for cutting-edge technologies. Awarded Moldova’s Top Employer of the Year in 2019, the team collaborates with our colleagues across offices to develop, design, engineer, and advocate content that brings our communities of passionate fans together.
About The Team:
We are a team of enthusiasts who dedicate their time to building elegant solutions for complex problems and our biggest challenge is to keep our anime fans satisfied. Admin Services Team's main focus is on designing, implementation, and maintenance of authentication, account management, and notification systems of our products. Our solutions are cloud-based and are build in concordance with the best development practices.
- 2+ years of experience as a software developer working on developing web services based on microservices architecture
- Experience in Golang or proficiency in Java, Python, Ruby-on-Rails, Scala, C#, C++
- Experience with API development (REST, RPC)
- Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis
- Understanding of version control systems and MVC principles
- Deep understanding of the development lifecycle
- Willing to be a part of a passionate, professional and friendly team
- Good communication skills and a great teammate
- Good command of English
Nice to Have:
- AWS experience is welcome
- DevOps experience (Applications, Infrastructures, Databases) is welcome
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields
A day in the life of a Golang Engineer:
- Build and deliver microservices
- Create REST APIs
- Research and generate new ideas
- Plan, analyze and optimize to help our team growing
- Support and improve internal processes
- Collaborate with other teams within the company
- Work on large scale project using cutting edge technologies and architectures
- Stay Healthy - Private health, dental and vision insurance, including full insurance package for kids;
- Take Time for You - Accrued PTO, sick days, social PTO, and flexible schedule;
- Refuel - Catered meals, snacks & beverages;*
- Find Balance - On-site gym*, yoga & wellness classes, Employee Assistance Program;
- Work hard, watch hard - Free premium access to Crunchyroll & Warner Media Screeners;
- Level Up - Prepaid Udemy and LinkedIn Learning accounts, English and Romanian classes, professional development courses & conferences;
- Press Play - Game nights, anime nights, online team buildings & celebrations;
- That's not all - Referral bonus, Spot bonus, Employee morale budget, Utilities compensation, Crunchyroll Store discount, & other.
*Due to changes in the workplace, benefits that are tied to the office are temporarily not available.
Questions about Crunchyroll's hiring process? Please check out our FAQ
Please beware of recent scams to online job seekers. Those applying to our job openings will only be contacted directly from @crunchyroll.com and @ellation.com email accounts. If you have any questions of the authenticity of an Ellation or Crunchyroll job offer, please contact email@example.com before giving away any information.
Crunchyroll connects anime and manga fans across 200+ countries and territories through the content they love. Best known as a top streaming service delivering AVOD and SVOD content, Crunchyroll also provides experiences to deepen fan engagement and community through social, events, games, consumer products, content distribution, content creation, and manga publishing.
Fans have access to one of the largest collections of licensed anime through Crunchyroll, Anime Digital Network (in partnership with Citel, a subsidiary of Média-Participations), and Anime on Demand video streaming services, translated in multiple languages for viewers worldwide. Viewers can also access simulcasts — top series available immediately after Japanese broadcast. Crunchyroll's services also extend to licensing of theatrical, TV, home video, consumer product, and video game rights.
Fans engage further with events (including owned events Crunchyroll Expo, Anime Awards, Crunchyroll Movie Nights, KAZÉ Anime Nights), consumer products through eCommerce and retail partners (Crunchyroll, KAZÉ, AV Visionen), Crunchyroll Games, KAZÉ Games, and manga (KAZÉ Manga, Crunchyroll Manga app, Crunchyroll Manga Store).
Crunchyroll was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Los Angeles, Tokyo, Paris, Lausanne, Chisinau, and Berlin (AV Visionen). VRV (U.S.) and Eye See Movies (Germany) are also Crunchyroll brands.
Our Company Values
You’ll see these in action if we’re lucky enough to have you:
- Embrace Originality - We’ve taken different paths to get here -- but we’re in it together to win in anime
- Fuel Passion - Understanding fandom makes us better at what we do
- Champion Change - We’re agile and see change as an opportunity to lead by example
- Hustle Intentionally - As fans of our fans, we always want to do more -- but we’re deliberate in our path
- Elevate Anime - We’re showing the world how special anime is
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Crunchyroll. Pursuant to applicable law, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
You've got so far! Let's meet and discuss this opportunity. Please apply here!