Talent Acquisition Specialist in IT @ Jivy Group
- Jivy Group VIP
- Tipul locului de muncă:
- Experiența de muncă de la 2 ani
Descrierea poziției vacante
JivyGroup is a fast growing international software engineering company headquartered in Chisinau.
A customer-focused approach, conformance to global standards and the constant quest for top-class quality have enabled JivyGroup to sustain the export to leading international companies for over 8 years since its foundation in 2012.
Our mission is to develop products and technologies that empower any person in the world to thrive online. We bring extraordinary client-facing solutions and we offer our vast experience in creating advanced, tailor-made platforms in the following areas: Financial Industry, Marketing Technologies, FinTech and Gaming Industry. We focus on: technology development, product design, consultancy, personalized software, application development and maintenance, testing and quality assurance, 24/6 support services, business development.
Talent Acquisition specialist, in our opinion plays a key role in maintaining our unique workplace vibe, while continuing to grow and develop the company.
We’re looking for an expert in IT Recruitment to join our growing team and take part in the ongoing effort to grow the company while keeping its unique culture and vibe.
What you'll do:
• Source/Recruit IT talents, including direct sourcing (LinkedIn, Facebook, employee referrals, social media, online job boards, etc.)
• Conduct full life cycle recruitment: search, identify, qualify, interview
• Develop and execute candidates' sourcing strategies and build a pipeline including directly sourced candidates in line with hiring forecasts and trends
• Attend social networking events in order to identify leads, as well as continue to build the JivyGroup brand on the marketplace
What we're looking for:
• Self-motivated team member with at least 2 years of IT recruitment experience
• Open-minded and innovative, as well as adaptable and detail-oriented
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience following a complete recruiting life-cycle
• Persuasive and trustworthy with the ability to develop relationships easily
• Must be willing to meet new people, as well as exhibit excellent follow-up skills
What we offer:
Generous salaries, bonuses
Fast-paced international environment
Challenging projects in worldwide leading industries
Family friendly work environment
Professional trainings to drive technical excellence
English language courses
Private health insurance
Diversity of fresh fruits & snacks
You are very welcome to apply for the job by sending us your CV by clicking the button Send CV.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.